Friday 25 November 2011

Virgin Territory

This is my first ever attempt at bloggiing  and I am not too sure what, if anything, I will find to say, but hopefully something will happen for me to report on.
My main issue at the moment is searching for wallpaper. I have checked every website I can find looking for the perfect paper, but so far no luck. Well I did find one which was a £140.00 a meter but the Old Man wouldn't have it - not too sure why!!!
We are off to our favourite Farmers Market (known from now as FM's) near to home tomorrow, which is in Twickenham.. We so love shopping this way; as we get to chat to the producers about their food and generally have some good 'craic'. We certainly spend far less money than when we shop in supermarkets and do not throw away anything like the amount of food we used to. I recommend it. This one just happens to be in a car park so we don't even have to walk more than 10 paces to get shopping - result! After shopping we go to the local 'greasy spoon' for breakfast where all the Saturday regulars meet; engage in some banter with staff re: football Ugh! Great feeling of community.
Til the next time.................         

No comments:

Post a Comment